Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  69
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: Shawl I made

Post Thanks / Like
    what a beautiful shawl. You are very talented.

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. The only shawl I've ever made was with this heavy acrylic yarn that my little Sammy [who is a Pomeranian too] sleeps on, she gets my rejects [I have an ugly blanket I gave her to sleep on on the couch.] I want one like yours, I wish I had the pattern for that, it is awesome!
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a beautiful shawl. Great color. Great doggie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Thanks ladies, I'm so pleased with this pretty shawl, it turned out wonderful, it's so beautiful just perfect. I just love it, maybe it "feels" so heavy because I've been living with hot flashes LOL. UGH hot flashes are horrible, not even funny not at all, most of the time I feel like I'm right in front of a blasting furnace. Anyway thanks for your kind words!

Shelley
    they say hot flashes finally go away, but after 35 years mine still haven't, sigh, I hope you have an easier time. I'd love to be chilly.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

5. Likes justplainjudy, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your shawl is beautiful, and the color is really very pretty. Great job. Your little dog is such a little sweetie. My cats are nowhere around until I put something down on the floor to show my husband when I finish an afghan or some other project. I don't even have a quarter of it on the floor and they are right there looking at me with their sad little eyes as if to say, "This is mine, isn't it?" "Please?" "Pretty Please?" Anyway.Your dog is adorable and your shawl is gorgeous. Fantastic job of crocheting!!!!!!!!
    I bet you look fantastic in it!!!!!!

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    That is beautiful, that and peach are my favorite colors.. Is the dog a Pom she looks a lot like mine, I have an orange sable. Hope she doesn't get her claws caught on the shaw, my dog would have it tore up as soon as she stepped on it.. Great work on the Shawl.

8. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bailey36 View Post
    they say hot flashes finally go away, but after 35 years mine still haven't, sigh, I hope you have an easier time. I'd love to be chilly.
    My Gyno told me they could last off and on for the rest of your life, I'm like you, I am hot all the time..

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    love the color!! great job!

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, noodle butts, sounds like an endearment I call my dogs, schnooger pops, poopoo butts, etc, they respond to whatever
    I call them. and my sweetie pie Sammy loves to jump right into my work on my lap. I just have to stop and pet her, she will not be denied.
    I can't see why we can't get the repaired pattern since it was changed so much as you said
    Bailey

Post Thanks / Like
    ve had 3 Poms throughout my life, and they are very clingy, they hate to be left by themselves.. Yes, it is a good thing they are cute, because they are a yapper.. I will only thing I will have is a Pom.

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post