Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  69

Thread: Shawl I made

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Shawl I made

Here are some pics of the shawl I made a few weeks ago. Pics aren't so good, my vacuum cleaner broke (again) this week so I'm sorta feeling a little self-conscious about how dirty my carpet looks with my doggies tracking leaves in the house, I gotta go out and buy yet another one this weekend. :/ I swear I feel like vacuum cleaners are made to be disposable LOL.

Anyway, I made this beautiful shawl in Jan. I purchased the pattern on line from a poster to Pinterest.com and it was really bad, it had so many mistakes and flaws in it, it took me forever to finally finish. After much ripping out over and over and over again, I finally got it done. I'm not personally a big fan of buying patterns on line, haven't had much luck with them in the past.

So here's my finished product, I crocheted it in 100% cotton a light aqua color, kinda in between an aqua blue and a very light green. It turned out to be so heavy for me I'm kinda short, 5'3". Still I love it, especially the way it's almost like a "princess" cut style, lots of flowing drape around most of it.

That's my little Maggie Mae in the middle of it when I was trying to get some photos. Poor little girl, I got her from a rescue where she'd lived most of her life, she doesn't know how to play. She's my little snuggle-bug sweetheart.

I hope the right pics upload...

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images Shawl I made-photo-10-jpg Shawl I made-photo-3-jpg Shawl I made-photo-8-jpg Shawl I made-photo-6-jpg