Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    WoW!!! Nice Job!!!

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you're letting them walk on it??? lol What kind of yarn did you use? Looks great! Did you put any kind of skid something on the back, or is it good about not sliding. See, you though you could just post a pic. We want details!

4. Likes janie mae, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is actually under the coffee table so you don't really walk on it. The cats can under the table but they don't really hang out there. I didn't put any skid protection on it since the coffee table is so heavy it stays in place and very little is stitcking out at the sides. I used the Caron one pound yarn in teal, white and black. and I only used a single strand since no one would be walking on it. Now, I want to make one to match in the dining area and that will be double strand and with slide protection on it. I'll use the stuff you put on slippers all over the back of it. Thanks for asking. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It looks so much better on the floor than the picture looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyannerose View Post
    And you're letting them walk on it??? lol What kind of yarn did you use? Looks great! Did you put any kind of skid something on the back, or is it good about not sliding. See, you though you could just post a pic. We want details!
    Last edited by BarbySue; 02-17-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

6. Likes janie mae, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    BarbySue, if you buy the sticky shelf liner that is really cheap it works under the rug and I think enough to do the rug would be around $1. I've found it at General Dollar.

8. Likes janie mae, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that is great Faye, thanks for the heads up! That would work great! I'll remember that when I get ready to make the other rug.
    Barby Sue

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem!! Penny saved rest goes to our meeting!! lol Believe me that is about all I am thinking about.

12. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just seeing your rug BarbySue!! You did a great job! I bet it got pretty heavy while you were working on it!! Can't wait to see the next rug!

14. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This next rug will be the same colors so they will coordinate but it will be the first time I will be crocheting with two skiens at once. Wooopee! We will see how that one goes. I'll keep you posted and probably ask for pointers on that one. LOL
    Barby Sue

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, honey!! I can't wait to see your next creation!! It will be awesome, I just know it! XOXOXOXOX

18. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barby Sue,
    You might want to wait until Winter to do that double stranded one. If you believe the 1st one got heavy & warm, double it! The rug is beautiful. It almost looks like Jacksonville Jaguars team colors. Was that an accident? Their colors are teal & black with hints of gold & white trim. You got all these increases without a pattern? You did good, Girl. They look evenly spaced & it lays well. Such a good job.
    Hugs, Jane

20. Likes N/A liked this post