Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    Good job. We have a Cha-weenie and a Dashound (sp) and they love their beds and blankets. They both cover themselves up. All you can see is a bump under the cover. Funny babies!
    Do you have pics on the forum of your dogs? ....a cha-weenie chihuahau and dachshund mix?
    ~Tammy~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Adorable doggy and cute blanket, thanks for sharing....gives you your hair back...LOL it was worth it, you did a great job.
    LOL, thanks for giving me back my hair; it was from trying to post the thread last night; I was getting rather aggravated.... I must bide ado for now; it's time to make me and hubby brunch.... see y'all later....
    ~Tammy~

Post Thanks / Like
    aw but clothes on little dogs are cute, my toy poodle loves her sweaters and jackets and would freeze her toushie off If she didn't have them on some days when out for a walk. She gets all kinds of excited when I pick up her sweater because she knows she's going outside.

Quote Originally Posted by boopie View Post
    Thank you everyone! Dave says no to clothes for dogs, always has; he thinks it's cruelty to animals. I want to paint her nails bright pink; some day I will!!