Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Spiral Sweater that I am making

I thought I posted this but I don't see it so I want you to see where I am on it. If the picture isn't clear it is lavendar. I am a little further now but I will post when I get into the body of the sweater. So far it is easier than the 29 pages of directions made me feel. lol
    Spiral Sweater that I am making-img_0184-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    You are the Speedy Gonsalez of the crochet world! You will have it done in no time at all!! It looks beautiful too!

3. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I am the speedy and then frog the whole thing back to row 2!!!!! I don't know when I will learn that you have to count when you crochet. I was in such a hurry that I saw it was ruffling but I kept telling myself it would even out but n. I increased way too much and there was nothing to do but go back to row 2 and start over. I assure you that while I crochet fast this time I will count the D$#% stitchs!! I am so mad at myself! I knew it looked wrong but I talked myself out of frogging when it would have been only 15 or 16 rows and waited to around 25! Oh me, it doesn't matter how much you crochet if you don't learn the golden rule!!COUNT, COUNT, and then COUNT AGAIN!! This is one of those patterns that don't say exactly how many stitchs you are increasing until the end of the increase row. Which are on two seperate pages. Oh well, it is done now and I'll start again and do it right. It really isn't the pattern that is hard if you COUNT!!!! So tomorrow will be another day!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    it looks nice can't wait to see it when done, thanks for the share.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK Scarlett-how are you doing with the sweater now?? When you're done with this I have a one sweater and half of another one to do! oh- I have that @#%$ afghan to finish too! Shall I box them up so you can finish them-Faye???!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    don't trust me with anything!! I don't know why I didn't stop myself and look and count! I think I have learned my lesson but I thought that after I had a hard time with the Spiderman afghan and then the ripple afghan and yet I forgot. COUNT!!!! lol I'm back at work on the sweater at row 7. This time I am slowing down and COUNTING!! lol Although I don't really feel like laughing I am aware that this is not the end of the world. Once again, hard on myself.

8. Likes cathybearns, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks great twinfaye! you are way ahead of me--you can figure out the patterns--i have to go to you tube to get the ideas. very nice job!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure you can finish it! Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Don't give up!

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see it when it is done it is beautiful plus unusual.. I like things that are different..

Post Thanks / Like

Here it is!!

Spiral Sweater that I am making-img_0186-jpgSpiral Sweater that I am making-img_0189-jpg
    I haven't blocked it yet so it looks a little lumpy. I really love it and that is a change for me. Lavendar isn't my color but I may change my mind. On to an afghan for my neice as a wedding present for Feb 9th. Must get a move on!! Obviously the first picture is of a dress form and then I tried to take one of me in it. Not a great idea but I tried.