Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful afghan! I love the look of entrelac. I hope to learn it someday too. I like the colours as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the pattern for your baby blanket?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Cantrell View Post
    What is the pattern for your baby blanket?
    I'm doing the tunisian entrelac pattern in a pink and white baby yarn, but I am using 12 stitches in the square instead of six. I'll post a picture when I'm done. Not sure when that will be as I have about 5 WIPs at the moment. I have to switch between crochet and knitting so my hands don't get so sore.

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know the feeling. Or lack of feeling. I get numbness at times and go back and forth always keeping a crochet project, a knitting , and a nifty knitter project going at the same time. I even crochet while playing poker. I can't knit at the poker table as I might drop stitchs (not a good idea).

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pattern is very similar to the one I'll be using for the March crochet-a-long. I found the pattern at the Lion Brand site. The instructions there are very easy to understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job, I love this stitch.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I have watched numerous videos on you tube and still keep doing something wrong. I start with a center block, do the next row, the third row is where I seem to get mixed up. Did your pattern start with a center square and work your way out? Do you know how to do this maybe in a row instead of starting with the center block? If you can email me any ideas or help, I would truly appreciate it. My email address is waldronp@gnmhc.org.

Thank you.

Pennie