Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16

Post Thanks / Like

Afghans few and far between...

I don't usually make afghans because they seem to "take too long" and I put them aside and seem to never get back to them...but here are a few that I have finished.
    Afghans few and far between...-foldblanket-jpg
    I made this years ago for my mother-in-law, she wanted something to throw in the car for summer trips and gatherings, so I made a scrap pillowghan with a shoulder strap that she could carry with her.
    Afghans few and far between...-100_3468-jpg
    This was for my oldest daughter.
    Afghans few and far between...-lizblanket-jpg
    I made this for Liz (step-in-law) for Christmas this year. Sorry the about the blurriness of the photo...some phones are not very "smart"

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous! I love the abstract black and aqua one. Yummy, I agree, I have one star afghan in cream and two shades of sage in progress about 1/3 done, makes me want to get it out and work on it. I like things I can finish within a few days, I'm not into delayed gratification! I've mellowed over the years...maybe...a little teeny bit. I'm of the I want it now because I may be dead when I can afford it! LOL My husband's the opposite, Makes for an interesting life. Caro

3. Likes Landon, andjen7374 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all..they are very artistic looking. I used to be that way on longer projects..now it is getting started on one..I can usually stick to it..but I can't get off this computer long enough..lol

5. Likes GrammaJoe, Carolyn1953 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool!!! fabulous job and great crocheting!

7. Likes Landon, andjen7374 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a beautiful job on all 3 of them but I ADORE the blue green and white one!! It is completely FABULOUS!!

9. Likes andjen7374 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all too. Fantastic work!

11. Likes andjen7374 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love them to. But.. HATE sewing things together. To ADD. Yours are beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice job....what I like about afghans is that is when one crochets for crocheting...just a nice rhythm not too much thought, on a cold evening, w/ maybe someone reading a 'book' or a nice slow movie; a fire warming my toes....

14. Likes andjen7374 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, the computer...like a black hole...sucks you in and never lets go. I know the feeling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billiebob View Post
    I love them to. But.. HATE sewing things together. To ADD. Yours are beautiful.
    I don't care to sew things together either, it never looks as nice for me as I would like it to. I think I pull too tight or something. The granny-square one seemed to have ridges around every square...yuck.