Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Look what I found in my basement!

This is what I found in my basement while looking for patterns...forgotten for so long!Attachment 2640Attachment 2641Attachment 2642Attachment 2643Attachment 2644 The one with the white glove; It had a sleeve and white glove that I put on and used my own right hand to move around while her left hand rested on her chest or shoulder. 3 of these are puppet heads made with paper plates...the ones with the huge mouths! The ones in the right corner are panty hose dolls. The doll by herself , I named Miss Ooh-la-la-haha from Alottahooey, Hawaii and she is life size sitting in my chair at work. She went to work one day with me! As you can see my art work just popped out everywhere ! They had me working from a safe deposit room and there was no window so I made myself one! Thank Goodness I don't have claustraphobia! (sp!!!sorry) She is made totally , body and all from panty hose! I think she looks a little like she is from Hawaii. (one of these pictures keeps moving around on me 1st its on the upper right corner and then its on the left. so wherever it is I guess you'll know which one I mean )
    Last edited by redhead; 01-09-2013 at 01:03 PM.

2. Likes libertylady64, Trenarah, andjen7374 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You made these? They are amazing!! The one sitting on the desk by the adding machine is really life like, she'd fool a lot of people, I think!

4. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    cute! few years ago a friend make me a kitchen witch with child broom that hang from the kitchen ceiling. the face was made with nylon hose.. thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    walks away from the computer....oh wait all those heads, they aren't real!!! Phew! Seriously, great job. Landon, thought we had our very own CM show on the forum...lol....

Post Thanks / Like
    Love them, such a good job!!

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah...Landon it did fool a woman once at one of my yard sales. She did a double take and almost screamed "Omg ! I thought that was a real woman sitting there!" Had good laugh over that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my, you are creative, lol life around your place would never be boring

Post Thanks / Like
    what's CM?I am kinda dense sometimes!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't still have the face I am going to tell about now... but one time after dark with only the back steps light on I knew my son was approaching the door...so I waited with that head in my hand at the door window for him to come up the steps! When he got to the top he looked up and saw it, screamed and threw his arms in the air and jumped straight up and back off of the steps. I really scared the xxxx out of him! Then we spent some time laughing about it and he tells that story once in a while to this day.

12. Likes N/A, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an artist you are! You do great work!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!