Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: the number?

Post Thanks / Like

the number?

I found the "Print Screen" button but nothing says "save" and nothing changes on my computer screen that I can see so I did take a picture and put it in My Pictures folder and hopefully posted it here where you can see it. I felt tip marked it (number) with an arrow. Does that help?

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That entire line is the internet address for the thread they are directing you to. Everything--literally EVERYTHING on the Internet has to have an address, otherwise there would be no way to locate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    So tell me, Do you just delete the E-mail and go to "new posts". Is that the way I should be doing it? Maybe that is better. I can't keep up with the flood of E-mails.

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, must get close to 100 a day!! This forum is really busy! When any of the posts have a new response they show up as bolded letters. I tried to answer every single message, but I had to stop. I was spending hours upon hours on here and I have things I need to get done. So, what I do is I delete the emails and I come back here and respond to the emails that way.
    Like, for example, a new person comes in, if I have already greeted them once, I will glance over the posts if there are new ones but I may not respond again, you know what I mean?
    I would LOVE to have THAT much free time to answer each and every single post, but I can't do it. This forum is really busy! The friends I have made here are so wonderful, I am really blessed to have them in my life.
    I think it is important for everyone to weigh the options and decide what works best for them. I hope this helps you!!

XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have Windows and Print Screen button. Just push this button and you will have picture of screen. Open Graphical editor ("Paint "in accessoires) and CTRL+C will insert screen shot. After that you can save picture or cut piece and save... I do it often

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Larissa!! Are you famiilar with Linux? My computer is Linux. Some days I miss Windows, but this is really good, I am liking it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I work at hosting company using Linux.

11. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead-if you click on the line in your email it will take you right to the post!! I do what Landon does- delete the emails and come right to the site and click on New posts!

13. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I see now. I have started going to New Posts like you and Landon are doing. Works better for me too.

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!!! I am delighted that we helped you!