Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  123
Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: Animal Purses

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaJoe View Post
    For Babies, instead of hair I take bonnet colour and start as for head Pattern making a hat. Stop when it is the size you want. I do a shell edging as last row for girls. Then I sew this to head instead of stringy hair for very young children.
    GrammaJoe-
    What a great idea I never thought about doing that. Thanx for the tip. I love it!
    Angel

2. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my pattern from beadedsocks.net, same as the address above. Their very easy an fun to make. Enjoy an make some little girls happy!!

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Ok, cybarra & Angel,
    One of you please tell me where to find the bassinet purse, please. I'd like to do some of those too. My grandmother's friend made a doll for my daughter once that I'd love to find a pattern for. It was a baby doll, with a doll head & hands. The body was crocheted & the blanket was attached to the doll on the sides so that it was like you could wrap or swaddle the doll with the blanket. Very girly & cute.
    Nothingnowhere-please sign your name on your posts, Hon. I don't like calling you this. You are something, somebody & you are somewhere. You are the mom of 3 boys. You are special or God would never have selected you to mother 3 boys. You don't wish you had girls. Girls are a pain 99% of the time. Boys are always devoted to their mothers. Even when sons are 50 or 60, their mother is still their best girl. Remember this always.
    Hugs, Jane
    Hey Jane-
    I think the main place I got a pattern for the cradle purse is off pattern central. You can put "free crochet cradle purse patterns" in your search engine (I use yahoo) and you should get categories to come up on like a list and then you can just go into each line and check out what they have. I know pattern central had a couple. I think I found a couple more thru' out the list as well. It's been awhile since I looked them up but I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there.
    Have a blessed day!
    Angel

6. Likes janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are just adorable!!!

8. Likes janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    These are just adorable!!!
    Thank you Barbara I appreciate that! They were fun and easy to make.
    Angel

10. Likes janie mae, tammyc77 liked this post

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a simple crocheted catnip mouse pattern that I created, would be glad to share it with you if you'd like... send me an email at pjsmybaby@yahoo.com I've also made a basset hound purse for a local basset rescue group. It's amazing how you can adapt patterns to make different things. Ex. take a horse add a horn and its a unicorn or add some wings and its a Pegasus. Add some wings to a pig and never again can anyone say when pigs fly. The puppy lovey blanket can be made into soooo many different animals and can be used for baby/toddler gifts or for cuddly animl bankets for shelters and rescues. I just wish I had more time to try and get done all the things I've jotted down to try!

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PJsmama View Post
    I have a simple crocheted catnip mouse pattern that I created, would be glad to share it with you if you'd like... send me an email at pjsmybaby@yahoo.com I've also made a basset hound purse for a local basset rescue group. It's amazing how you can adapt patterns to make different things. Ex. take a horse add a horn and its a unicorn or add some wings and its a Pegasus. Add some wings to a pig and never again can anyone say when pigs fly. The puppy lovey blanket can be made into soooo many different animals and can be used for baby/toddler gifts or for cuddly animl bankets for shelters and rescues. I just wish I had more time to try and get done all the things I've jotted down to try!
    I will email you for sure. I'm up late tonight because our daughter came in and I was showing her pictures of stuff I have made from my Bless the Children Ministry website. I noticed I had mail so I checked it. Normally I wouldn't have I'd be in bed. Zzzzzzzz. I am very interested in your catnip mouse pattern and your bassett hound purse pattern. My oldest daughter absolutely loves bassett hounds. Yes, I did that exact thing with the horse purse pattern and made it into a unicorn purse. I never thought of making a Pegasus but that is a great idea! I will try that for sure. You've given me some great ideas. Thanx.
    Will email you.
    God bless you!
    Angel

14. Likes janie mae liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    PJsmama,
    Lady, you are on my radar. I will be after the Bassett Hound Purse & anything you have on the puppy lovey blanket. Do you think you can come up with a Schnauzer purse? My granddaughter could have a purse just like my dog then.
    Thanks & Hugs, Jane

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    A schnauzer purse? Hmmm, that will take some thinking, body and legs would be no problem, short tail and stand up ears again no problem, the head and face - well, that will take some creative thinking. But hey, I'm up for a challenge! I'll give it a try. I'm already etting some ideas, the wheels in the head go round and round...

17. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    These are precious!

19. Likes janie mae liked this post