Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    looks good! thanks for sharing!

2. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful,but all I'm seeing looking at the picture is a test of you Patience...end after end after end after end. I'll start saying my "thankfuls" that right now they are not my ends,and that yours work in quickly for you. Please keep us posted on your progress.Happy stitching!

4. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

picture update.

Have been busy with other projects like cookies but it is coming along. These are all the colors i am hoping to use. I showed my mom and she said i was beautiful and that my Aunt will love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images New project: kalidescope hexagon throw-567369_507189809301815_1510335592_o-jpg New project: kalidescope hexagon throw-image-jpg New project: kalidescope hexagon throw-image-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Thats gonna be great!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't try that. I'm not sure about my color choices when I mix things. I also would slit my wrists over that many tails!!! You are doing a great job!!

8. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye you have such a way with words. lol The tails are driving me crazy honestly. But i just hide them as best as i can. The color choices well It's like a bag of skittles. A little bit of everything.
    mom is gonna pick it up on friday morning so i hope i can get it done. She told me she would take it with her and bring it back if she had to. lol I gave mom her hooded scarf last night and we just laughed. It looked like an elf hat. But she loved it and wore it all night. Hope everyone has a great day.
    Erika

Post Thanks / Like
    can't wait to see it done; I bet it'll be beautiful!
    ~Tammy~

11. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Tammy , i think so too.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so funny!!! I think it will be great and she'll love it. Has she seen it? Are you feeling ok? Hope you have a great Christmas. Love skittles!!

14. Likes Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye she hasn't seen it yet. I might just email her though if i don't get it done in time. lol story of my life. Not meeting deadlines. I'm feelling ok. Just really sleepy and trying to be strong. It has been really stressful the last few weeks. We are broke but we have a roof and food. So christmas will be very small. Everyone is getting cookies. I'm getting tired of making them darn things. My thighs and butt like it but not my belly. lol
    Will talk to you soon. Have a great Christmas and a safe New year.
    Hugs
    Erika