Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Magnolia,
    I would love to see the pattern for the poncho. I have a granddaughter I would love to make one for. I could have it ready by spring when she would next need it. I haven't thought about ponchos in years. What a fun new project to try.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will find it today and send you the link. There is a hat pattern with it. I made one for my granddaughter last year in red with jingle bells on the end of the ties. I also made one for our great-niece in white with red and white fake fur yarn around it and the hat, and put candy canes on the end of those ties. She wore it Christmas day at the family get together - it was precious on her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those would make perfect Christmas gifts, very all the gals on your list. The men could have toques in various colours. I'm sure they would like to keep their head and ears covered too. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sweet Magnolia! I would love to get that pattern. I can just picture my little granddaughter in that poncho. If anyone else has a poncho pattern for kids, I would love to see it. Thanks so much for all the sharing this group does.