Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi FairyNatB

I agree, when you knit it is basically just doing the same stitches, unless you are doing cables, but in crochet you can go in so many directions and use multiple stitches together. Its great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I loaded a picture in the Pictures forum thread using the method Patti described. It was pretty easy once I figured out where to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I guess I'll have to give that a try myself, don't know what pictures I could send. Don't have any lovely crochet like some of the gals. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to all i am looking for free crochet patterns of childrens hats i want to give them to burn victims in the hospital can you help me with some animal patterns in crochet god bless and thank you carrie

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaisensei's Crochet Project Pictures-brobee-jpgBrobee crocheted hat free pattern | Facebook

This is a pattern Barbara G uploaded in the resources link that my grandson reacted favorably to when I showed it to him. Apparently this Brobee fellow is popular with the 3 1/2 year crowd anyway.

6. Likes Barbara G., Val liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    @Misty,If you go to the top of this page, click on Main Category, it will take you to the Forum Menu. There is a separate page for forum threads pertaining to Resources and Links. @Dee the Learner, you can probably find what you're looking for there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Teresa L
    Sounds like Dee The Learner found some sites and is now really enjoying crochet. We will have to keep checking with her for progress reports. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for posting this pattern for the beret! I love it!! I saved it immediately and plan to make it next! If it works out well, I'll try making a matching scarf.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by drice1976 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this pattern for the beret! I love it!! I saved it immediately and plan to make it next! If it works out well, I'll try making a matching scarf.
    oh i would love to see that if you make a matching scarf! And please do share the pattern of scarf if you make one! Glad to hear it helped.

Post Thanks / Like
    My 17-year-old granddaughter has three berets that I have made for her. She has white, black and red. For Christmas she wants some more, so I am making a royal blue one and a purple one. The yarn I am using has a shimmer to it, very beautiful. I am using the red shimmer yarn for a sweater/poncho and hat for my 4-year-old granddaughter. My beret pattern is from a free pattern site that has chemo caps and such on it. The original pattern is a baby pattern, but I used a larger yarn and hook and they fit perfectly.