Didn't want to show you these!-img_0046-jpgDidn't want to show you these!-img_0045-jpg
I almost didn't post these but I worked on them for 2 days and I thought it might be a teaching moment to new crocheters. The one on the left is for the great granddaughter and the right is for the granddaughter. I made the one on the left first. I didn't like the way the pattern turned out. It looks like a square and it didn't have a good look. After I started the other one I realized that it was more what I liked but I had made the other so I continued with the details. The one on the left had ears but the square one just had a line of crochet across the corners to indicate ears. I didn't like that so I used the pattern for ears that the other one had. I really am very disappointed with my work and I'm so sorry that I have to give something that makes me feel bad. I know I could just throw them away but I wanted to make them so bad that I will give them to them with a caveat that it isn't my best work. Very frustrating! I could almost cry!