Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Again - you did a great job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Terry, this tableclothe is beautiful. I've been looking for something like that and haven't found it. All I've been able to find are the pineapple patterns and that isn't what I want. I am wanting to make a table clothe (approx 36 inches) for my daughter's dining room table. Is that pattern available somewhere I could purchase or get free (preferable)... thanx again for posting this...beverly

Quote Originally Posted by Terry A. View Post
    My first tablecloth project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beviboo - I found the pattern just looking around online for patterns as I always do and (fortunately) it was downloadable to print off. I'll write myself a note to remember to check out what the name of the pattern is when I get home tonight and maybe I can also find what website I found it on.

5. Likes Beviboo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry A. View Post
    Beviboo - I found the pattern just looking around online for patterns as I always do and (fortunately) it was downloadable to print off. I'll write myself a note to remember to check out what the name of the pattern is when I get home tonight and maybe I can also find what website I found it on.
    Terry, That would be great. I've been looking for a pattern like this for months. I've ordered several patterns online only to find out they aren't large enough and I'm not very good at changing the size of the pattern using thread crochet yarn... again thanx...beverly

Post Thanks / Like
    Beviboo! I found it! It's on Free Patterns - Download Free Patterns and it's called the Enchanted Forest Tablecloth.
    May the force be with you! ;-)
    Last edited by Terry A.; 10-18-2012 at 09:00 AM.

8. Likes Beviboo, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks beautiful! Lovely Job.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't open it either. But from what I can see, it's totally beautiful. you're great at that kind of crocheting.!! congrats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Hi, Terry! it looks like a ton of work! For some reason the picture won't open up so I can see it better. That's weird that I can't cos usually I can. Hope it isn't something with my computer! From what I can see, it looks beautiful!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Your tablecloth is very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Terry! I tried years ago to use crochet thread but my stitches were to tight. decided I am going to try again with this pattern! thanks for sharing the link!