Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
Hi Spoula,
I thought you did a good job. Did you crochet around the doll? Maybe you can find a pattern that you can crochet for the ken doll where you won't have to hold the doll while crocheting. I don't know why you think I'm on vacation.
Jean Marie
Hi Jean Marie, No, I did not crochet around the doll because the back is opened and it was just straight across just like the one I made for my little granddaughter. I just start a chain or a ring and try that around the waist of Barbie and go from there. I have Ken's measurements but I don't have the doll it would be easier to make his clothes. I only want to make a jacket, sweater and a pair of pants then I want to retire from Barbie clothes if my little one will let me.

About your vacation?
I read one of your post and it said something about Holland and I thought you were on vacation there. I wrote to you and asked you if you went to the same place as the last time you were on vacation and you wrote back yes the same place. I must have something all mixed up sorry about that. I need to read more carefully. Ha, It could have been an old post.
Spoula