Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    twinnfaye -- Ifeel sorry for me way to much. Lost my oldest son 6yrsago. Amputating 2nd leg He had b.p also,,,,,,schizophrenia also his daughter What aboutt your sister???? God Bless What item your doing for Xmas?? susa n

Post Thanks / Like
    harleygirl, I think I understand that!! Maybe not but it makes sense so I might try with a few colors. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Roxe: Keep at it. You'll love it when you're done. Who is Todd Paschall? I've not heard of him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Twinfaye - Good luck. It really is easier then it sounds or looks. Let me know how you do. If you do have trouble, I'll be glad to try and help. Ladies, if I don't reply right away, it's because I still work and don't have a lot of time for this yet! Hope to
    retire next Summer then I'll plenty of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, my twin sister has mental health problems also but she has never had the big problems that I have had. I have no idea what I will do for Christmas. I have already made an afghan for my daughter and the Spiderman is for my son so that leaves sisters, mother and granddaughters and greats. If I have time I will include nieces. I have been through so many bad times with mental illness that I am grateful to be here. I tried to commit suicide more times than I can remember and was almost successful a couple of times. My exhusband was very hard to live with after our divorce my mental health improved. Go figure!!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    God Bless you my needlefriend hehe) We are here for you /visa versa Im sure ? I have a 88yr hubby & son, no social iife. loveto donate. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!!!! Simply amazing. That is fantastic! Changing colors to make a picture like that is something I have yet to learn. It looks so difficult and completely different from changing colors to begin different rows. I am in awe.

Post Thanks / Like
    LisaPate, I think we all are in awe! I hadn't even thought it could be done and Harleygirl does it and thinks everyone can! How silly is that?? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! lol I wish I had as much talent as she has in her little finger. I could only wish for such a thing. I am afraid I would be completly bald from pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time. Thank goodness it grows back.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    LisaPate, I think we all are in awe! I hadn't even thought it could be done and Harleygirl does it and thinks everyone can! How silly is that?? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just jaw droping amazing! How talented you both are is just over the top. I've never done graph work but you make it sound like it is so easy. I've always been to scared to try it. I think there is a lot of talent going on. Thanks so much for sharing, your work is truly awsome!