Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the webs/spiders, are they used for doillies, or just as decorations? The hats/blankets would be a "just perfect" project for our NIC unit at the hospitals. It is so hard to find a hat and a blanket for the itty bitty premmies that doesn't swallow them up. These will be perfect and I know that the parents will love them. Can you share the pattern for the hat and blanket sets? Thank you for sharing. You do beautiful work.

Post Thanks / Like

doll blanket & hat

Hi Lynner, I will look for that pattern latter today and see if I still have it. I do it now by memory..**** A Question to the admin.s. I would like to just copy the patterns our friends ask for but some are so old I don't know if it can be found. Is there a time limite on being able to copy these patterns to share??? I know there are copyright laws. *** Well anyway Lynner, if I can't find the pattern, the blanket is just a simple double crochet. Make a chain as wide as you want it, turn and dc across and repeat till you get it as big as you want. then put a different color trim on, some I do the trim in dc and others in sc, for the hat you can use any hat pattern and a smaller hook. I use differn't size doll to help me along. find a premi newborn size and go from there. I hope this helps...
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 09-22-2012 at 05:55 AM. Reason: wrong pattern book

Post Thanks / Like

spider webs

Quote Originally Posted by lynner3345 View Post
    I love the webs/spiders, are they used for doillies, or just as decorations? The hats/blankets would be a "just perfect" project for our NIC unit at the hospitals. It is so hard to find a hat and a blanket for the itty bitty premmies that doesn't swallow them up. These will be perfect and I know that the parents will love them. Can you share the pattern for the hat and blanket sets? Thank you for sharing. You do beautiful work.
    the spider webs I use for decorations. I have one hanging on my storm door window (inside), with a suction cup hook. It big enough to fill the whole window. Everyone loves it. I made the grandkids each one and my sister-in-laws..