Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good girl! You are coming along real well! Wish I had taken pictures of my first attempts! But there was nothing like a digital camera back then! And film was expensive if you could actually afford a camera!! Anyway-congrats on the double crochet stitch!!

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so MUCH!! I am delighted with my progress! it is really pretty easy. I know I only know a couple of stitches but they are common, right? Onward and UPWARD!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, your square and stitches look very good! A whole lot better than mine when I was first learning them. Keep up the good work. Before you know it, you'll be a pro.

Post Thanks / Like
    good job Landon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good job Landon! We all started the same so just keep up the good work. My 15 yr old gr-dau wanted to learn how to crochet, her chain looked like a cat got hold of it (very loose,twisted,frayed) I tried to show her several times and she said she wasn't interested in learning cos to frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks great..I think the more you do the easier it will get...Great Job!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are doing a great job. When I first started my tension was all over the place in one row. From being too tight to too loose. It takes a little practice it looks like you are well on your way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jan, Val, Roxe, JCRSGA, and Lisa, thank you all so much!! The encouragement I receive here and see given is just PRICELESS!!