Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Your dolls are beautiful. Are these your patterns or are the patterns available on line? I, think, I would like to try to make some for my nieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you make a picture of it? I hope she supplied the materials for this bedspread. I wouldn't do one for $1,000 but that is me and thankfully there are people like you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually order all my crochet supplies from annies attic, or go to our local Hobby Lobby store.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did have pics, but when moved back here to Iowa my sister stole all my photos. We are talking about 6 large boxes full of albums, so now I don't have any pics of what I did over the yrs. I normally do charge more for work like that but we were both nurses and I knew what she made so gave her a big break on price.
    Last edited by Roxe; 09-11-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, most of my doll patterns can be bought from annies attic, that is where I get most of my crochet supplies. Tho I do tend to change up the pattern or make my own when I want something special.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Roxe, I was an RN as well as my twin sister! I don't care what friend it was I can't imagine doing all that work. It's a shame about your pictures. I have a sister who is the hardest person to get along with an then I have my twin who is just a part of me. Start taking pictures again (did she leave you with a camera?) and let us see your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Twinfaye, yes I do still take pics. Went out and bought a new camera and my sister is not allowed near my house anymore. Will post pics when get these projects done. I love doing dolls and giving them to kids. Most of them I donate to the local hospitals, cos to me the best "pay" is getting the smiles and hugs from kids. That is worth more than anything money can buy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am interested in doing a doll but I have no idea where to start. Do you have a free pattern location that you know of? Don't tell me you make up your own pattern!! I have made a couple of small animals and a LONG time ago I remember crocheting a turtle for my son and daughter but it wasn't special to them since it is long gone. I just want a simple doll with maybe clothes? Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a website that has free patterns for dolls you crochet completely. I like this particular site because I needed to find boy dolls and it is the only place I found them. Hope you enjoy making them as I have. HINT: when I make the dolls I do the hair colour according to the person I am making it for, and when make the clothes I put their initial on the front to make it more personable for them. I especially like the raggedy ann/andy dolls to make. Let me know what you think.LoveToKnow: Advice women can trust

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your dresses. And the colors too. You do beautiful work