Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Very Pretty Barb. You're doing a great job and the colors are nice tooo!!!
    I am making another one right now, then maybe I will try a different pattern for another dishcloth or I need to make some super heavy potholders which are easy! :0)

When you come across the site you were talking about, please let me know. No rush on it though!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love double crochet stitch, I think it is so pretty!!

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked for it for about a 1/2 hour or so today and couldn't find it. But I'll keep looking. I know I saved it last night when I was looking for other things. Otherwise, if you like I can send you a few I got off the net that are very easy. Do you like circles? I have a real easy circle one that works up real pretty in varigated yarn and a little one color yarn to make it look like a flower kind of. Tell me what kind you need and I'll send you the address. No problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    25+ Free Dishcloth Patterns: {Crochet} : TipNut.com
    Easy Ombre Dishcloth Crochet Pattern | FaveCrafts.com
    Barb, here are a couple of sites for dishcloths and the second has dishcloths and potholders. I hope this helps for now until I can find that one site with about 200 of them on there. Betty HAVE FUN!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    good job Barbara! blue is my favorite color. I didn't get started on making any yet cause I didn't have any cotton yarn...got some order tho ..should be in this week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Beatrice, for sharing the link.

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem, and if you want more I have bunches more than that. I can send more on if anyone wishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much! I hope to go to Hobby Lobby in Joplin, Mo tomorrow and see if they have any clearance yarns. I will be taking them with me next week when my daughter has a doctor's appointment. I think it is a great idea to have some small projects with me when I go places. I also need to look for a fairly easy afghan to make - it has been forever since I have done one. I am going to check out the site posted here earlier for afghans, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barb!! I found the site I was telling you about and here it is~~~~~Crochet Pattern Central - Directory of Free, Online Crochet Patterns by Category
    It has more patterns on it for so many different things that I get overwhelmed every time I use it. But it's so much fun though!! Take care and enjoy all these patterns!! Betty

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes - I love that site! Didn't think to look there lately! I will have to go check it out!