Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful job and i love the colors!

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Beatrice1953's Dishcloths

Barb, You did a real nice job on that wash rag. I will see if I have pictures of the ones I finished jst before the Olympics.
    Attached Images Attached Images Barbara's Simple Crocheted Washrag-100_0031-jpg Barbara's Simple Crocheted Washrag-100_0035-jpg Barbara's Simple Crocheted Washrag-100_0034-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Barb, You did a real nice job on that wash rag. I will see if I have pictures of the ones I finished jst before the Olympics.
    Awesome! I do have a little booklet with some different washclothes, and tried to start one - but I was lost. I have to admit I really hate reading instructions - it racks my brain...so I opted for a video to watch and do.

Yours are beautiful! One day I will be able to do more technical ones! LOL I did do another one with a border in a different color - I have to take a picture of it and post it in this thread hopefully this week!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barb, These were all very easy trust me, I don't do difficult stuff. I like to do things that are easy and sometimes mindless. I've done about 30-40 of these this past year for my friends. They love them for dishes and I just love making them. Mainly because it's an easy project and it gets finished quickly too. If you'd like a web site that has about 200 different dishcloth patterns on it just ask and I'll find it for you. Take care Barb and keep on crocheting!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Barb, These were all very easy trust me, I don't do difficult stuff. I like to do things that are easy and sometimes mindless. I've done about 30-40 of these this past year for my friends. They love them for dishes and I just love making them. Mainly because it's an easy project and it gets finished quickly too. If you'd like a web site that has about 200 different dishcloth patterns on it just ask and I'll find it for you. Take care Barb and keep on crocheting!!!!!
    I love to hear about the site you are talking about when you have some time! I am sure other members would also love to hear about it! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty....i think i have a pot holder that i crocheted in the same colors. It's one of my favorites in my kitchen!

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsmema View Post
    Pretty....i think i have a pot holder that i crocheted in the same colors. It's one of my favorites in my kitchen!
    Hello and welcome to the group! If I have enough yarn, I may make a potholder to match. I found the yarn on clearance and now wished I had bought more of it - it is all gone now! :0(

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the color!!

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay - Here is one I made the other day with a border on it! I am also working on a third one! LOL

I used an H hook with Peaches & Cream Sail Away Stripes.

Barbara's Simple Crocheted Washrag-100_6337-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Pretty Barb. You're doing a great job and the colors are nice tooo!!!