Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: did it work?

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    This picture is just beautiful! I a new here and always wanted to do filet crochet. You do beautiful work, especially since you use a picture and made your own chat. You picture is one of the first ones I saw on the site and it drew in my attention. Thanks for sharing!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladymouse17, thank you for your kind words...filet crochet isn't as intimidating as one thinks...if you need any help, I will gladly share tips and help anyway I can...hugs and thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to work on trying filet cochet after the holidays. I figure I will have more time to concentrate on it. I know it is something that I can't just work on and then put down and pick up later. I know it need all of my attention. Now I am finishing holiday charity work for babies, children and shelters. Thanks for offering to help, I know I will need it!!lol Your picture would be beautiful framed. Have you framed them before??

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that is so cool and nice what you are doing for charity...how did you get involved w something like that? I haven't personally framed any of my work, but I have prepared some for framing. I made a horse head w tack word down the sides and the friend I gave it to collects frames, so she can combine them for her tack room. I make them also for wall hangings and the middle of quilts.