Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Billiebob. SusanM.Jensen here Im a newbie senior and selftaught sewer etc. You sound very capable in all you do. Facebook is simpler then Thread to figure out where
    & how I sure need advice. Dont want to be a pest. Mainly you for instantce talk of projects you've done HOW DO I TAKE A LOOK???? Some one else said Form but????Im sure you do lovely things. Thanks for your time Hun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanted to say Thank you to everybody for all of your kind words. I'm so happy that you like what I have been able to make so far.

Quani.. those shoes gave me fits as well trying to make heads or tails of what a pattern for the MaryJane shoes was trying to tell me to do. I finally went online and used my search and I found these on You tube and I sat right at the computer and made them right along with the lady (who made them originally) show me stitch by stitch of how to make them. lol I was so proud of them and how they turned out but felt like I had cheated in making them somehow lol..

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan if your talking about looking at the things I made all you have to do is click on the link that is in my posting and it will take you there to see them. I don't know how to show them any other way than how I did it there. I have done the Forum thing a long time ago but my mind forgot how to do stuff on it but hopefully it will come back to me or somebody here can help both of us along the way lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really cute! Especially like the pink dress and diaper cover! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    you are very talented to be a beginner! i love all of your work! happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    I left you a message on Facebook but you could do those on here who don't facebook a favor and add your pictures to this site. Just a suggestion bu then all of us could see them. Love your work and you are no beginner or novice I would say advanced!

Post Thanks / Like
    What stitches did you use on the cloths to get that great ribbing? Really neat. (And your work is lovely - lots of different kinds of stitches and beautifully done. Are you sure you are a beginner? )