Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry, great work. You are very talented but your friend is very, very good you make a great team! I've done filet crochet but I didn't like it as much as you apparently do. We would love to see more pictures!

3. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Jerry, great work. You are very talented but your friend is very, very good you make a great team! I've done filet crochet but I didn't like it as much as you apparently do. We would love to see more pictures!
    Thanks twinfaye. Thank you for your kind words. I will be sharing more pictures as I make things. Right now I am working on a "Name" wall hanging for a friends new grand child. I should be through with it soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is beautiful work! I love filet crochet and have tried it a few times. I am hoping to do one that will be a portrait of my grandaughter.

6. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Want me to check with my designer to see if she could possibly design one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Jerry someone can do that??? Id love to try one of my grandson. Of course he's the most beautiful... LOL I would so much be interested after christmas. Keep me in mind. And about the afgan.... maybe someday when I get all caught up. (Does that ever happen?) Maybe with this storm coming throu I might get started on christmas.
    Good stiching
    Billie

9. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post