Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see it finished! Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Stunning!! Yes, First Place for you!! Sure hope you post a pic of the finished piece!!

3. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When is this fair? We are all dying to see the finished afghan/blanket. How about showing us where you are now?

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous. We can't wait to see the finished project!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow

That is amazing!!! I am being constantly amazed by how creative people are!!! Hope to someday be able to do something awesome like this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for all of the encouraging comments. I could not do these larger projects without encouragement; you have no idea how much I appreciate that you take a moment out of your day to make a comment and keep me going.

9. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Please tell us how you are doing! I am so excited to see the finished piece. Are you keeping it for yourself or selling it or giving it to someone. A picture of where you are would be great!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to keep this one for myself, as I doubt anyone would be interested in paying what I would require to part with it.

I have some updated photos at my blog and my project page at ravelry, but I can definitely get something even more current tomorrow.

Today I am feverishly working to finish up the single-color textured squares and the larger textured triangles so I can get them washed, dried, and away from my beloved pets who shed huge amounts of hair. Then I will concentrate on the multi-color motifs which I will wash in batches of 10 and 11. Then when everything is crocheted, washed, and dried, I can start assembling the pieces!

12. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh My goodness at the work! I am so happy that we will get a photo soon. Yes, it would be an expensive purchase. Just for grins how much do you think you would ask? I wouldn't sell my last afghan for $100 and it is nothing like yours. Can't wait to see!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so beautiful. You have such a talent. It is an outstanding piece of work. I agree you should get a blue ribbon for this. Please post a picture once you have it put together. Wow.