Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Jazzy's Stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all! Here is the pattern information for you.
    Earflap Hat w/Flower: Alli Crafts: Free Pattern: Baby Earflap Hat - Newborn - Free Pattern
    Newborn Boots: Crochet Pattern 4 Vintage Inspired High Top Baby by Genevive - Purchase Here
    Earflap Hat (with button-up flap): Log In / Join the Lion Brand community to get free knitting and free crochet patterns and more! (Registration required to download pattern)
    Knee High Boots: Bernat: Pattern Detail - KW - Baby's Booties (cr) (Membership required to access pattern)
    Sweater Set: http://www.leisurearts.com/cuddle-me-layettes.html (Purchased Pattern)
    Last edited by NitaT; 12-27-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how cute. You have done such a nice job on all these cute baby items. I hadn't gotten back into doing much crocheting until way after my grandchildren had grown. But you make me want to make some baby items.....whoops, no babies. lol. I do belong to two crochet groups and maybe they will do some baby donations soon. I love the little boots and hats.
    Thanks for sharing them.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    The items are adorable and your grandchild precious! I just had my first grandchild and would like to make some thing similar to those you have done so beautifully! Can you tell uswher to look for the patterns?? Looking forward to more pictures of your future projects. thanks, Never mind, I just found your answer in another post. Thanks again.
    Last edited by decrafter52; 01-09-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work, love the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful!! (the crochet too).

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like those patterns as well if available. Those are adorable

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work! Isn't it nice to have a granddaughter to crochet for?!!! I have 2-Abby is 4 and Marietta is 15 months. Love making stuff for them, although it's harder to find patterns when they get older!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone!! Thank you all!

Here is the pattern information for you.
    Earflap Hat w/Flower: Alli Crafts: Free Pattern: Baby Earflap Hat - Newborn - Free Pattern
    Newborn Boots: Crochet Pattern 4 Vintage Inspired High Top Baby by Genevive - Purchase Here
    Earflap Hat (with button-up flap): Log In / Join the Lion Brand community to get free knitting and free crochet patterns and more! (Registration required to download pattern)
    Knee High Boots: Bernat: Pattern Detail - KW - Baby's Booties (cr) (Membership required to access pattern)
    Sweater Set: http://www.leisurearts.com/cuddle-me-layettes.html (Purchased Pattern)