Hello,

As we begin our crochet challenge, I decided that I have never made a hat. They have really intimindated be, but I am finding out that they are really not that hard!

Here are some pictures:

Preemie Crochet Hat - Finished - Crochet Challenge DURING Olympics-100_6312-jpgPreemie Crochet Hat - Finished - Crochet Challenge DURING Olympics-100_6310-jpgPreemie Crochet Hat - Finished - Crochet Challenge DURING Olympics-100_6311-jpg

First of all, it was very hard for me to get started. It was a little frustrating because I was creating something very small in comparison to my fingers!

But, once I got started it was easier to continue on. I really wanted to finish this hat today, but my home and work duties call me. :0)

The best thing is that I am trying something new in crocheting and this is a good thing! I have a really hard time crocheting in the summer. It is very hot outside, but I have made myself sit down to do some crocheting!!

I will post updates as I progress. This hat will have the honeycomb ribbing and I will be doing the brim of the hat in just white.

My daughter has already entered the room several times and asked if I will make her Barbie dolls some hats, her babies, as well as herself!!