Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used whatever stitch it says to make a c2c blanket. I see it was dc. I don't know what pattern or video I followed but here are some videos.

https://www.google.com/search?q=c2c+...ih=712&dpr=0.9

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it. I am hung up on c2c blankets. I made the Lazy bunny last month for a great great niece. They are fun to make, I'm not to thrilled with the weaving in the ends, but, it's worth it. They turn out great. I'm working on a c2c scarf now. Reita

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Reita, What does the lazy bunny look like? Do you have a picture of it. I won't be making any more baby things for awhile or until someone has another baby in the family. I don't remember very well but I think when I did my C2C blanket when I changed yarn color I didn't finish the last 2 stitches of the main color and introduced the new color and continued on with a little tail crocheted int the next 3 double crochets. You can not see the carried tail and I didn't have any loose ends to weave in. I don't know if that would work on a blanket with many color changes or a design though.
    Thanks for liking my blanket.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done! my first one was not that straight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello elproct, Thank you so much. I appreciate feedback good bad or suggestions all is welcome.

Spoula