Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the pictures. I made a crocdile stitch bag. I also made a floral motif bag. Think I'll try one of these next. Toccoa

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you toccoa i am glad you liked it. i just recently bought some bammboo handles for the purse and i sewed them on to that one and it made the bag much nicer looking. i have another order for the fat bottom bag. i ahve seen bothe the croc bag and motif bags and they are very pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccoa View Post
    Thanks for the pictures. I made a crocdile stitch bag. I also made a floral motif bag. Think I'll try one of these next. Toccoa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always saved my scraps of yarn but another crocheter on a tutorial I watched made me think of them in a different way. She said folks we pay for ALL these fibers! I use mine to stuff pincushions when I make them between larger projects. Toccoa

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is another great idea for using scrap yarn. sometimes i put some little scraps of yarn on the floor and my little carary takes them in his cage and lines his nest with it---he is such a little busy body i call him "puffer doodle"UOTE=Toccoa;17574]I have always saved my scraps of yarn but another crocheter on a tutorial I watched made me think of them in a different way. She said folks we pay for ALL these fibers! I use mine to stuff pincushions when I make them between larger projects. Toccoa[/QUOTE]

6. Likes Toccoa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Liberty Lady, Puffer Doodle may surprise you and come struttin' out with a little crocheted hat one day! Toccoa

Post Thanks / Like
    lol-- yeah i think he wants to be an interior designer! i bought some burlap at walmart and my boyfriend made him a little nest with it. we pulled the burlap strings out of a piece of the burlap and he spent 3 days weaving in those indiviual strings in his nest and my scarp yarn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccoa View Post
    Hey, Liberty Lady, Puffer Doodle may surprise you and come struttin' out with a little crocheted hat one day! Toccoa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by libertylady64 View Post
    lol-- yeah i think he wants to be an interior designer! i bought some burlap at walmart and my boyfriend made him a little nest with it. we pulled the burlap strings out of a piece of the burlap and he spent 3 days weaving in those indiviual strings in his nest and my scarp yarn.
    Well, he'll probably end up with his own TV show. Something like "Stringing along with Puffer-Doodle"! I'm going to try to get started on my purse this week. Animals are so amazing. My son had an English bulldog who had a rug to sleep on--he would make his bed up better than I could. He would have all the corners aligned just perfect. Sadly he died a few years back but we still miss him although we have three other dogs all different sizes and breeds. Toccoa