Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    This dress is so pretty, spoula. But I don't remember posting it. What was the title of the post? I think I'll make one for my great niece. Thanks, choiyuk.

Hello Choiyuk, I forgot all about getting back to you I am so sorry it has taken me so long to find this post.

Here is the link to the Puff stitch dress I made I thought it was one of your patterns that you posted.

Purple Baby Dress | Lanas y Ovillos

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello Choiyuk, I forgot all about getting back to you I am so sorry it has taken me so long to find this post.

Here is the link to the Puff stitch dress I made I thought it was one of your patterns that you posted.

Purple Baby Dress | Lanas y Ovillos

Spoula
    Thank you, Spoula. What size hook and what weight of yarn did you use?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by choiyuk96 View Post
    Thank you, Spoula. What size hook and what weight of yarn did you use?
    Hi Choiyuk, I made two of these dresses. I used an E/4 (3.5 mm) hook for both dresses one was Pink and the other was yellow. They are both posted on this forum under pictures.

The pink dress was a Medium weight #4 yarn from Lion Brand Pound of Love Pastel Pink,

The Yellow dress was by Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly , weight #3 light yarn in Soft Yellow

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Choiyuk, I made two of these dresses. I used an E/4 (3.5 mm) hook for both dresses one was Pink and the other was yellow. They are both posted on this forum under pictures.

The pink dress was a Medium weight #4 yarn from Lion Brand Pound of Love Pastel Pink,

The Yellow dress was by Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly , weight #3 light yarn in Soft Yellow

Spoula
    Thank you very much, Spoula.