Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I looked at both dresses and the whip cream dress is the one I want to make. I just wanted to see what the other one looked like again.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeToo, Thank you, the bow was the hardest as it is so tiny.

Where is the picture of you huge doily? I am in suspense waiting.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie you made the right choice. The Whipped cream dress is cute I suggest a light color works best for the design. The other dress was to hard to do.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi MeToo, Thank you, the bow was the hardest as it is so tiny.

Where is the picture of you huge doily? I am in suspense waiting.
    Spoula
    Hi, Spoula. I took a photo of the doily with a regular camera (our ancient digital camera is too hard to use sometimes) and have to wait til the roll is all full up before I can take it in for processing. Then I (ok, my son) will scan it and Bob's yer uncle! Tks for asking.

5. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Jean Marie you made the right choice. The Whipped cream dress is cute I suggest a light color works best for the design. The other dress was to hard to do.

Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    I have some light blue baby yarn that I can use. So far I've made 2 baby dresses. The one dress looks like it would fit a 2 year old. So I used a smaller hook and the same pattern and it would probably fit a normal size newborn. The first dress I did has scallops on the bottom of the dress. On the second dress I didn't put scallops on. I thought it looked cute without the scallops. Anyways, now I'm crocheting a baby cardigan/sweater to go with the newborn size dress I made.

choiyuk96 posted another baby dress https://crochettalk.com/links-and-re...hest-14-a.html and it looks cute although it's for a newborn and I'd want to crochet a dress in a bigger size. I think the whipped cream dress is a bigger size.