Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Lacy Baby Dress

Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to say thank you to all who have posted likes or replies to this dress. It was not as hard as that Lotus dress I made. I will say if I make another lace dress I will use a lighter thread these old eyes can't see the stitches as well as I should.

This dress is not made with yarn but two strands of very fine thread.

Next dress I want to make.pdf

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    The dress looks like the ' whipped cream dress' You did a very good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, It is that pattern. I have had that pattern for several years it is not a new pattern. I sent it to a lady on this forum a long time ago as she wanted to make it too. I don't know if she ever did as I have not seen a picture or a post. I have forgotten her name. Thanks for the compliment. That dress was much easier then the Lotus Blossom dress I made earlier.

Spoula

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I love the blue dress! You are right about not usually seeing baby dresses in that color. I think it is wonderful. You do fine work! Thanks for posting the photo.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi Spoula,
    I love the blue dress! You are right about not usually seeing baby dresses in that color. I think it is wonderful. You do fine work! Thanks for posting the photo.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Hello Dancingbaehr, Thank you for the compliment. It was MeToo that said you don't see many baby dresses in that color. She has such a good sense of humor and a way with words. I had purchased that yarn last year and was going to knit something with it. Every knit pattern I tried I didn't like it. So I ripped it out and made that little lace dress.

Did you see the dress I posted for the "Next dress I want to make" It is adorable so pretty. It is made with thread using 2 strands. It is so soft and just floats. I have not seen that kind of thread and will have to find it before I can make it.

I like your work too.
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 03-09-2018 at 01:41 PM.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello Dancingbaehr, Thank you for the compliment. It was MeToo that said you don't see many baby dresses in that color. She has such a good sense of humor and a way with words. I had purchased that yarn last year and was going to knit something with it. Every knit pattern I tried I didn't like it. So I ripped it out and made that little lace dress.

Did you see the dress I posted for the "Next dress I want to make" It is adorable so pretty. It is made with thread using 2 strands. It is so soft and just floats. I have not seen that kind of thread and will have to find it before I can make it.

I like your work too.
    Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    I saw the next dress you want to make and it is adorable! I hope you post a photo of it when you get it finished. Thank you for your sweet compliment about my work!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that is so pretty. Nice job! I love pineapple patterns. Love the color, also.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dustygirl, Thank you for the compliment.

Spoula

9. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post