Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi fabiana, thank you for the compliment. i wrote a reply back to novice61 on how i did the pattern. i made it out of 2 videos from you tube. i guess you would say i free styled it. the videos by yolandasoslopez are great and she is a very good teacher. she has alot of baby clothes and dresses. i hope this helps and happy crocheting.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    I like this! Did you use a pattern and can you share it?

Post Thanks / Like
    It's very genius of you to have this one! Wish I can also have the hands like yours.
    Keep posting!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you yarnbazaar, it is always nice to hear that people like your talent. right now i am working on a crochet fat bottom purse. i have made everything except the handles and it has been so hot that i do not want to make the trip to get the purse handles that i want. as soon as i can get to joanne's than i will post a picture of it. plus i have been working on some chunky beanie hats with 2 strands of yarn. and once again thank you! have a great day and happy crocheting!QUOTE=yarnbazaar;16207]It's very genius of you to have this one! Wish I can also have the hands like yours.
    Keep posting![/QUOTE]