Hi Spoula! Yes, I've been hearing about the bad weather you have been having and I certainly hoped that everything was all right with you. My oldest son said if he ever moved to another state it would be yours. Apparently when he was a truck driver he had enough of an overview and he fell in love. But there are certainly times that you get more than your fair share of extreme weather.

Things have been going along here. Mom, as expected, has been slipping as time goes on. My sister and her husband came yesterday and brought lunch (delicious Italian beef sandwiches with fries/onion rings - her favorite), something that usually only happens once or twice a year. Today she couldn't remember that they visited. But we really had a lovely visit for the time they were here.

Yes, of course I've still been keeping busy with crochet! My youngest and his wife have been married going on 2 years now, so I'm thinking an "announcement" will be coming soon. I've made the Heirloom Christening Blanket by Agnes Russell and I'm currently working on the Three Elephants baby blanket by Pattern World. I haven't blocked the heirloom blanket yet, so no pics at this time, but maybe if I stop being so lazy I'll get around to it and do a blog post. Maybe....

Nova55