Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    you need to get in touch with a publisher...these are great and different than any I have ever seen; and I have been crocheting for almost 60 years. Love the rabbits, and the chickens and the ladybugs....just love them all. Good work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like these too. You are master!!! You use colors and make beautiful things

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for the etsy site, I will be getting some when I am caught up with what I am doing now. Already have several picked out that I want. Can't wait.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, thank you. I have been crocheting over 25 years. I have only been doing the doilies about 5 years. I have sent the patterns by email to a couple of magazines, but did not get anywhere. I don't want to sell the rights to my patterns. I also have them on the kindle and am looking into self publishing but I am at a stand still with that. Through a publisher from what I have read it is very expensive and not in my budget. I have checked into create space, but I am not figured out how it is done . I know you can pay someone but that is not in my budget right now either. So I have to research it some more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you considered selling your patterns yourself directly through your Etsy shop?
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I would not mind selling a print copy in my Etsy shop but I still need to find a way to create a book and a place that will print them. That is why I have signed up with create space. I just have to find out how to make the book. And that would cost more than sending the patterns in pdf format like I do now. I would like to make a book with a few patterns in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vjf View Post
    I like doing different doilies. I have been creating my own patterns for the last few years.
    Very pretty. you did a great job.

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your doilies they are really beautiful. My granddaughter loves lady bugs do you have a pattern you can share for that one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi GrandmaJenny, I sell my patterns on Etsy at VJF Crochet Doily Patterns by vjf25 on Etsy. I am also doing a drawing on my facebook page for a free pattern of the winners choice later on today. Here is a link to my facebook page, VJF Crochet Doily Patterns | Facebook , if you would like to be included in the drawing, just add your name to the post started for the drawing.