Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: My Specialty

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel that you are doing something special. This is my second reply. (One of our fat cats just erased my first one(. She just loves to chase my fingers around the keyboard. Anyway, I will catch your website. I know our neighbors who adopted us as their parents and grandparent, which now makes us great-grandparents, would loved your beautiful creations! Sooooooooo------.I will pass you web site along to my neighbor. She doesn't crochet.

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    I feel that you are doing something special. This is my second reply. (One of our fat cats just erased my first one(. She just loves to chase my fingers around the keyboard. Anyway, I will catch your website. I know our neighbors who adopted us as their parents and grandparent, which now makes us great-grandparents, would loved your beautiful creations! Sooooooooo------.I will pass you web site along to my neighbor. She doesn't crochet.

Judy
    ha ha ha, cats are great fun. We have a white cat with 2 different colored eyes that we rescued from being abandoned after his mom was killed by a car. He has been with us his whole life and keeps us entertained. My son was born with a cleft lip and we take him to Shriners Hospital in Portland Oregon. I have been trying to contact Shriners about donating some hats to the hospital for the patients since they have done so much for our family. Thank you for sharing my site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. The cats sure do. We have a whole slew of them, all with crazy personalities. Even one named Pitiful, an orange Maine Coon. Need I say more? Before I go finish up my work my slave driver (just kidding) of a husband has for me to do, I think that is a great idea. The kids will love the hats. The kids hate being bald, plus hospitals are always so cold. A friend makes flannel blankets to give to chemo kids. Her niece has cancer; and in return, she makes the blankets. Don't give up on the hospital.They move slow. I know, I used to work in one for 16 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Allie: Your items are really great! Can you share the pattern for the Red Headband? I love wearing headbands on bad hair days - I have curly hair and almost always HAVE bad hair days!!!