Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: My Specialty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I did design it myself and am currently working on a new layout which should be done shortly. My husband built the website for me from the ground up and I provided the images. Are you working on getting your own site?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to figure out what I would like to sell on a site. I had a website when I was in practice as a Chiropractor that I had designed for me it was really only a vanity site and did not do ecommerce. I do have a previous background in IT from before I became a Chiropractor, and often wonder if I could build a site on my own now that I have the time. Does your husband design websites for a living? I have a ton of questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmajenny View Post
    I am trying to figure out what I would like to sell on a site. I had a website when I was in practice as a Chiropractor that I had designed for me it was really only a vanity site and did not do ecommerce. I do have a previous background in IT from before I became a Chiropractor, and often wonder if I could build a site on my own now that I have the time. Does your husband design websites for a living? I have a ton of questions.
    He does web programming for a living, but works for and maintains company sites and once in a while does side work as well as his own sites, mine and our personal family site. If you would like to ask questions more, you can contact myself or him personally. You can contact me via my website which is in my signature and you can contact him via his network site at Spiffy Network : Home - Our focus is quality and goes by his alias Deak Phreak.

We are always happy to help out others.

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention, if you like my products and you are on FB, you can like me by going to my site or https://www.facebook.com/crochet.by.allie Once I hit 100 likes then I will be doing a drawing for a free hat! You must like my page in order to win.

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful, professional work. The crown on the sleeping baby was adorable. I love to crochet. I can follow patterns, but the most I made without following a pattern were a ripple afghan and an afghan that had blocks of solid color. I have no imagination to see ahead. My daughter has that ability. You have that ability. Thank you for sharing and letting us know that you have a web site that we can go to.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the pink hat! Is it possible that you would share the pattern? I crochet for a homeless shelter and I'm always looking for cute hat and scarf patterns.

Kaytech

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kaytech59 View Post
    I love the pink hat! Is it possible that you would share the pattern? I crochet for a homeless shelter and I'm always looking for cute hat and scarf patterns.

Kaytech
    I am not currently sharing my patterns. Most of my work started as a free pattern available online and I tweak them and improve them the best I can and then make my products with that pattern. Because of the time spent on perfecting them and selling my products, I currently do not have any plans of sharing the patterns, sorry.

- P.S. if you happen to visit my site recently and have visited it before, you will notice the layout has changed. Ive been working on a new layout which is still being worked on but the main layout of it is done and up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I will check your site out. Your designs are clever and unique! Very inspiring.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's okay. I wasn't asking for free patterns. I was just letting you how creative I thought you were, and how lucky you are to have that gift. To be able to have that gift and make an earning from it is a great achievement. Thank you for sharing. Crocheters like being able to share their creations.

Judy

P.S My family and friends can tell you I am NOT usually this serious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    That's okay. I wasn't asking for free patterns. I was just letting you how creative I thought you were, and how lucky you are to have that gift. To be able to have that gift and make an earning from it is a great achievement. Thank you for sharing. Crocheters like being able to share their creations.

Judy

P.S My family and friends can tell you I am NOT usually this serious.
    lol that is ok, we all have our days of being serious and silly I really do love what I do and just happened to pick it up one day and just went from there. I made a baby blanket for my son when he was borne and realized that I had a knack for doing it. I take pride in the quality of my work and love sharing with other people. I always have discounts to help others out, do trades, give away free stuff for contests... basically up for almost anything to help share my talent, but as this is a business and I am just starting out, its a bit tough to get things going. I feel that anybody can crochet if they put their mind to it and take the time to learn :P I don't feel like I am doing anything too special, I just make sure that I do my best and put forth my best effort into each of my products.