I am sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I will try to visit more often with a post. I look at the new posts every once in a while but haven't been doing much of any thing but going to doctors and trying to get my hand back in shape. I still can't make my fingers touch the inside of that left wrist to make a good fist. My balance is not as good as it has been in the past. I have my 86th birthday OK and still drive, but only to appointments and not very far usually; I drive to the grocery store. I will be spending a little time with my nieces soon and am looking forward to that. This fairly new computer is giving me fits because I can't post pictures as easily as in the past and I had started to write a little story about a project I made for a friends baby and now have not been able to continue with that.
this computer has become a problem for me because it seems so complicated to use . I think they need to make a more simplified one for seniors ! I will keep plugging away tho! so please don't forget I am still here! XOXOXO, redhead/Patty