Show and Tell
This is one of the project of my students which she entered in a national competition here in our country and she won 2nd place! It's also the same pattern of flowers that I made 11 years ago when I was a student and but I used different shade of colors and she added a different pattern of flowers to the mix. I also got a 2nd place award in the national competition during my time!

Show and Tell

Yep this was me when I was still a student! And that was my project. Flowers in a vase. During the time I was making that, I found it very hard. Of course with more experience and maturity, the flower patterns are very easy. You can easily create one for yourself as well by getting any flower patterns and crochet several flowers for yourself.

And here's the secret so that the flowers would look more life-like. My mom and I thought this up. We would get a bunch of fake flowers, rip off the flowers and glue the crocheted flower creations on them. LOL! Sounds wasteful but it is effective enough to have let me and my student win 2nd place in a national competition!

If you would like to have a copy of some of the flower patterns that I used here or something similar to it, let me know so that I can post it on the patterns thread there.