Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful nativity looks like a lot of work. I made one year's ago for my household and she loved it and kept it for years. Beautiful job. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    You have the patience of Job. Love Nativity sets. Your crocheted one simply divine. Maybe I will tackle one before Christmas 2017 to add to my Nativity collection.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    I found I can order some books from my interlibrary loan. I think I will try some as they are so cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ya'll.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can request some books on Amigurumi crochet from my interlibrary loan. I am not sure if I am as talented as you but you have caught my attention. Do you do other projects like this? This reminded me of a lady I knew years ago that made dollhouse needlepoint throw rugs and sold them.
    Leona

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I crochet clothes for those 5 inch Itty Bitty dolls, make animal hats, afghans, sweaters, slippers,
    headbands. I knit also, so I can do pretty much anything that I want to with yarn. If you can't find this pattern, Facebook me with a personal note & I'll send you my e-mail & you can send me yours. Then I can PDF it to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cin,
    Wow! That is a lot of work but you did a good job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely adorable. My oldest sister got a pom pom kit for Easter when my kids were very small and we had it for years. It was very delicate by my oldest daughter was so taken with the little 'brown' lamb of the set of white! She carried through life just like her mother always seeing the good in the 'odd man out'. Ha ha. Kate

10. Likes kl1000 liked this post