Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

More Doll Clothes and such.

Show and tell!
    More Doll Clothes and such.-s7301050-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301053-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301066-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301072-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301208-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing with the group! It is very inspiring to us!

Post Thanks / Like
    No, thank you. This is a wonderful site and so glad I found it...Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    how long have you been doing the doll clothes? they are very lovely!
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Show and tell!
    More Doll Clothes and such.-s7301050-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301053-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301066-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301072-medium-jpgMore Doll Clothes and such.-s7301208-jpg

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are beautiful Willie! I have made American girl doll sweaters, but I have found there isn't much of a demand for them in my area! Anyway- I love doing the small ones!

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning and a beautiful one it is here in Oregon. I got hooked on the little berenguer dolls about 3 years ago and kinda went nuts crocheting outfits for the dolls and I did sell quite a few plus everyone I knew ended up with one for awhile untill I kinda got burned out and went to other things. American girl dolls are a funny lot when it comes to making clothes as those who own them seem to want to pay outrages prices to get something that has a american girl tag on it and I've seen beautiful items made for them at half the price or less. Such is the lot of hand made items..not to say you can't find a market for your item.Just keep putting it out there untill you get lucky..that's what I do.

9. Likes justplainjudy, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Willie, I am also in Oregon, where about are you located? I am close to Salem. Love your work on the doll clothes you do very beautiful work. I also like making dolls & just finished 2 for both of my granddaughters & they match the one I had made my daughter (their mommy ) years ago so now they all have one & it was fun to make matching ones & they loved them of course. I have also made the American indian dolls, crocheted Mr & Mrs, Santa Clause dolls & witches for halloween that all the kids tricker treating thought were great. I also enjoy making many other things such as doilies, afghans, rugs & just about anything else, I have also done alot of filet crochet over the years. Have you ever entered anything you have made in the fair here? I have a few times & it was alot of fun to win first place for one of the afghans I had made for my Mother in law. I have also sold different things at craft fairs & over on the east coast (as my sister lives there). I hope that we will be able to get to know eachother & share our love of crochet. I have alot of different crochet patterns, so if your looking for something please feel free to contact me at foreverlefty@yahoo.com & I might just have what you are looking for. . Right now I am working on a graduation hat that I have crocheted for my Daughter who is graduating from college in June in Portland & I will put it on the crocheted cakes I make (like a diaper cake, I make those too, only made out of things I crochet instead of the diapers for this cake lol) plus I am working on a diaper cake for one of my son's friends who is like a son to me also as they are expecting their first boy on my birthday in August (which I'm excited about). My Dear Husband helps me make all of the cakes I make (diaper cakes, birthday cakes, graduation etc.) I will try to post pictures soon, so I am keeping pretty busy & it's alot of fun. We just completed a birthday cake for my dear Granddaughter Lilly for her 3rd birthday & it was alot of fun seeing her reaction as well as the other girls at her party. I hope to start selling them soon around here as you really don't see many of them. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend & have been enjoying the nice weather we have been having, I have but I still can't wait for summer. Hope we can chat soon, your Crochet Friend, Patti

11. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi neighbor, I'm just outside of Hillsboro. My goodness you are one busy lady..wish I had your energy as these days it takes me half a day to get going, I got away from crocheting for awhile and got into sewing. I thought I would like to make some quilts but turned out I didn't really care for it when it got to putting them together it was to much for me to handle so went to making some bags and purses. I got a bunch of used blue jeans and started making bags from them. I like doing this and they seem to be popular. Like you I get a notion and off I go making something else. Your cakes sound super and will love seeing some pictures. I never had any children and my stepsons are all grown. We have two grandsons who are grown and single so who knows what the furture will bring. I have a nerve and muscle disease called CMT, walking is a chore for me so I spend alot of my days house bound with my hobbies,3 cats and thank God a wonderful husband.
    No I have never entered anything in a fair. Someone else asked me about that not so long ago, will have to think about it. Yes Patti I would love to be your crochet friend as I miss having someone to share these things with so do keep in touch..it's been a real pleasure..Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    About 3 years..Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are master of Clothes!!! Do you knit them too?