Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Willie, I am also in Oregon, where about are you located? I am close to Salem. Love your work on the doll clothes you do very beautiful work. I also like making dolls & just finished 2 for both of my granddaughters & they match the one I had made my daughter (their mommy ) years ago so now they all have one & it was fun to make matching ones & they loved them of course. I have also made the American indian dolls, crocheted Mr & Mrs, Santa Clause dolls & witches for halloween that all the kids tricker treating thought were great. I also enjoy making many other things such as doilies, afghans, rugs & just about anything else, I have also done alot of filet crochet over the years. Have you ever entered anything you have made in the fair here? I have a few times & it was alot of fun to win first place for one of the afghans I had made for my Mother in law. I have also sold different things at craft fairs & over on the east coast (as my sister lives there). I hope that we will be able to get to know eachother & share our love of crochet. I have alot of different crochet patterns, so if your looking for something please feel free to contact me at foreverlefty@yahoo.com & I might just have what you are looking for. . Right now I am working on a graduation hat that I have crocheted for my Daughter who is graduating from college in June in Portland & I will put it on the crocheted cakes I make (like a diaper cake, I make those too, only made out of things I crochet instead of the diapers for this cake lol) plus I am working on a diaper cake for one of my son's friends who is like a son to me also as they are expecting their first boy on my birthday in August (which I'm excited about). My Dear Husband helps me make all of the cakes I make (diaper cakes, birthday cakes, graduation etc.) I will try to post pictures soon, so I am keeping pretty busy & it's alot of fun. We just completed a birthday cake for my dear Granddaughter Lilly for her 3rd birthday & it was alot of fun seeing her reaction as well as the other girls at her party. I hope to start selling them soon around here as you really don't see many of them. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend & have been enjoying the nice weather we have been having, I have but I still can't wait for summer. Hope we can chat soon, your Crochet Friend, Patti

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi neighbor, I'm just outside of Hillsboro. My goodness you are one busy lady..wish I had your energy as these days it takes me half a day to get going, I got away from crocheting for awhile and got into sewing. I thought I would like to make some quilts but turned out I didn't really care for it when it got to putting them together it was to much for me to handle so went to making some bags and purses. I got a bunch of used blue jeans and started making bags from them. I like doing this and they seem to be popular. Like you I get a notion and off I go making something else. Your cakes sound super and will love seeing some pictures. I never had any children and my stepsons are all grown. We have two grandsons who are grown and single so who knows what the furture will bring. I have a nerve and muscle disease called CMT, walking is a chore for me so I spend alot of my days house bound with my hobbies,3 cats and thank God a wonderful husband.
    No I have never entered anything in a fair. Someone else asked me about that not so long ago, will have to think about it. Yes Patti I would love to be your crochet friend as I miss having someone to share these things with so do keep in touch..it's been a real pleasure..Willie

Post Thanks / Like
    All are pretty, I particularly like the white one

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all too. Love mauve. Enjoyed the way the picture was taken too! Thanks so much for showing us.

Post Thanks / Like
    cute! thanks for sharing!