Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am about to give mermaid tails a go for a friend's granddaughters. They are 6 and10 years old. That should be fun. Of course I had to buy more yarn! And decorations!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. Please let us know how it turns out. I have not tried that pattern yet but would too. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    They look so cute I'm sure kids that age will have a ball. I hope you post pics of them. Have fun making them. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I had to pick the most difficult mermaid pattern I could find so those are going slowly, but I am almost finished with the giant granny square out of recycled yarn. I have been working on my living room.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suzyq660 View Post
    These are in progress.
    Pretty granny squares...I avoid them because if joining but have found some easy join as you go to try. What method do you use? Pretty afghan too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually I just use a slip stitch unless I don't want any line showing. Then I use a yarn needle. I did find a nice lacey one I would like to try, but not with the flowers. I think it would be too much.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the squares, such a pretty pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! It's finished. My cat likes it. He wouldn't even let me finish straightening it out to take a picture. I wonder if this blue is attractive to cats for some reason. That was the reason I had to recycle the yarn in the first place.Suzyq660 afghans-20161022_184915-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Suzyq660,
    The blue bedspread is very nice. It's pretty. I like the colors. Earlier(a couple posts before the picture of the bedspread) you said that you join with a slip stitch. My question is: How do you join with a slip stitch?

Post Thanks / Like
    You have the patience of a saint for those beautiful afghans. That's a lot of color changing! I love both afghans! Thanks for sharing!
    Betty Lynn