Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Terry! Yes the doily I like is the one on the right with a small flower design in the center and the clusters towards the edgesl They are both beautiful though and I love doing pineapple doilies. They are so lovely. Thank you and I would appreciate getting the pattern for it or them. Thanks again so much. You can reply to my email at "hollylover22000@yahoo.ca" Sincerely, Laurel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay. I'll have to look through my pattern books tonight when I get home and then I'll get back to you with the book name and pattern name. I have purchased all my pattern books at Joanne Fabrics. Hopefully, you have a location near you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Terry, I truly appreciate the effort you're going to for me and I don't know if we have a Joanne Fabrics up here in Canada but I'll check it out to see. Thanks again,Laurel.

Post Thanks / Like
    OH wow! Canada! Well, I will be sure to get the full name of the book and publisher information so maybe you can order it online if you don't have any Joanne Fabrics stores close by. Oh - duh! You may be able to order it off Joanne's website too.

Quote Originally Posted by hollylover View Post
    Thanks Terry, I truly appreciate the effort you're going to for me and I don't know if we have a Joanne Fabrics up here in Canada but I'll check it out to see. Thanks again,Laurel.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the pattern you picked as they are so beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Willie! I usually just start at the beginning of one of my pattern books and make (or try to) make each one. Occasionally, there might be one that doesn't appeal to me that I'll skip, but not very many. :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    love them..thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I can see the patience in your stitches. Just georgous.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh wooooooowowoowowow! they are beautiful! great job! i love them!