Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Newbee

Post Thanks / Like
    Well your description was just so intriguing it made me want to see more! lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! That hat is great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, hard to believe we have so many things in common.....from arthritis to birds ....we had 80 at our highest when we were still breeding them and now just down to one Quaker. Also have three cats and my baby a German Shepherd. I have tried many other crafts in the past but find my love is for crochet also Now that I am retired and only just babysit my three grand kids I have a lot of time for crocheting.
    I wish I could help you with the shaded doilies, haven't' made any of them, but I do make other doilies and love doing them. My favorite are the doilies that are rather heavy rather then the thin ones, I like the way they lay better, but they are all so pretty.

My favorite thing is to make afghans though. I guess because I love to use them so much.
    Happy stitching.
    Judi G.
    Conway, NC

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you found the ergonomic crochet hooks?? I have a set that has two handles and one or both of them was designed by a woman with Multiple Sclerosis.. It might help with your crocheting. I have given up on cross stitch, my hands won't hold the needle that long any more. Of course my eyesight doesn't help either, lol.