Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

The final product! BETTY BOOP Afghans!

I am going to try AGAIN. to post the finished afghans and my niece's pictures! This will be the 5th or 6th time I have tried to post this picture! The final product! BETTY BOOP Afghans!-img_20160423_130159510-jpgThanks to you Davena. When I saw your post in November 2015 I knew I wanted to do this for my 4nieces (my dec'd sisters daughters. My sister Betty 's nickname was Betty Boop..It was a total surprise for the girls. We have had a good weekend and I may be here a little longer before I go home. If you want to see more look on Facebook (under Debbie Ripple Day). I had no pattern to go by ...had to make up everything as I went. What a big job this has been! Love, redhead/Patty

2. Thanks billiebob, missro007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a marvelous job. Don't think I have the patience for this. Pat yourself on the back!
    ---HarriEtta

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very nice Patty. You kept at it and you persevered. Good for you.

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty, Just AMAZING , all of the afghans have so much work in them. All your nieces look very happy and will cherish their afghan for years to come. You are one very loving , fantastic , talented aunt and your nieces are very lucky to have you as part of their family. CONGRATULATIONS on a very big job, well done. Hugs Davena

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

I just moved from Visalia, CA to Lakeside, CA and am much happier here with my family
    Post Thanks / Like

Betty Boop

I love Betty Boop and if you have copied down any of the patterns I would love to try one. You did a beautiful job on those afghans, they are the bomb. (lol). If you do not want to share, if you wrote down the patterns, I completely understand.

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    Last edited by lady281; 05-06-2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: forgot a comma

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lady281 View Post
    I love Betty Boop and if you have copied down any of the patterns I would love to try one. You did a beautiful job on those afghans, they are the bomb. (lol). If you do not want to share, if you wrote down the patterns, I completely understand.

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    Carol I'm sending you a PM right now. Patty

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    I just changed my profile pic . This one was taken about 1 month ago in the shop when I got my hair done. I like the new color! redhead/Patty

Sorry! It didn't change!! What did I do wrong?

I spoke too soon....I guess it did work.
    Last edited by redhead; 07-01-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    I am sorry I don't have written instructions. Maybe I can help you but later because I am in a nursing home since I fell. I can't use my left hand at all. I will be here for a while. Love, Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am sorry I don't have written instructions. Maybe I can help you but later because I am in a nursing home since I fell. I can't use my left hand at all. I will be here for a while. Love, Patty.
    Sorry to hear you are in a nursing home. My prayers and thoughts are with you

Post Thanks / Like
    just wondering what it says above Betty Boops picture on the afghan.