Post Thanks / Like
    I like them very nice job.

Post Thanks / Like
    you done a wonderful job

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lady281 View Post
    I love Betty Boop and if you have copied down any of the patterns I would love to try one. You did a beautiful job on those afghans, they are the bomb. (lol). If you do not want to share, if you wrote down the patterns, I completely understand.

Thank you,

Carol
    lady281
    I am sorry I don't have written instructions. Maybe I can help you but later because I am in a nursing home since I fell. I can't use my left hand at all. I will be here for a while. Love, Patty.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Betty Boop and you did a wonderful job on your afghans.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad I got all the afghans finished before I fell. I won't be crocheting for a while I guess. I have been home since last Friday and doing pretty good. I use my rollator to put a tray on the seat and take my food into the living room where I can watch TV while I eat. Have had Visiting Nurses here and done a little rehab now here at home. Some one has been here 3 times already. I know what exercises to do now by myself. My neices brought me good TV dinners so I have good food to eat and easy to fix. AND KLONDIKE BARS , TOO! HA HA I have the emergency button now free for 60 days .It is waterproof and wearing it day and night. Patty/redhead.
    Last edited by redhead; 06-23-2016 at 12:22 PM.

7. Likes PhoenixNakia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am so glad I got all the afghans finished before I fell. I won't be crocheting for a while I guess. I have been home since last Friday and doing pretty good. I use my rollator to put a tray on the seat and take my food into the living room where I can watch TV while I eat. Have had Visiting Nurses here and done a little rehab now here at home. Some one has been here 3 times already. I know what exercises to do now by myself. My neices brought me good TV dinners so I have good food to eat and easy to fix. AND KLONDIKE BARS , TOO! HA HA I have the emergency button now free for 60 days .It is waterproof and wearing it day and night. Patty/redhead.
    I am sure your sister's will love them. You done a great job

Post Thanks / Like
    Those afghans are super sweet! You did a tremendous amount of work in each one! And the results are well worth it I can see in your nieces faces as they proudly hold their prized possessions to show everyone. What a loving way to honor your sister to her daughters.

I know a lady where I work who absolutely loves Betty Boop. She has a tire cover on the back of her SUV with Betty Boop on it & decals in the back window of that vehicle. Often times she wears Betty Boop designs on her manicured nails.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    just wondering what it says above Betty Boops picture on the afghan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I am sorry I don't have written instructions. Maybe I can help you but later because I am in a nursing home since I fell. I can't use my left hand at all. I will be here for a while. Love, Patty.
    Sorry to hear you are in a nursing home. My prayers and thoughts are with you