Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you SO much! My 6 yr old grandson has been in love with ANYTHING lobster since he was 2 (I have no idea where they found lobster jammies!) and has at least 30 plush ones of different sizes - I'm going to make him a blanket with a huge lobster on it - using only 2 colors red and either a sea blue or sea variegated blue. It's about 100 x 150. I'm going to use the same hook you did. Starting it tonight - wish me luck! With your wonderful help I think I'll be ok and it will look good. Thank you! Thank you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    He'll love it! What a special memory he'll have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I know. Warms my heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by west820 View Post
    Thank you SO much! My 6 yr old grandson has been in love with ANYTHING lobster since he was 2 (I have no idea where they found lobster jammies!) and has at least 30 plush ones of different sizes - I'm going to make him a blanket with a huge lobster on it - using only 2 colors red and either a sea blue or sea variegated blue. It's about 100 x 150. I'm going to use the same hook you did. Starting it tonight - wish me luck! With your wonderful help I think I'll be ok and it will look good. Thank you! Thank you!!
    Hi west820,
    Did you finish the lobster blanket?