Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  50

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...

Now, I'm not advanced by any means and having looked though your pictures here compared to those of my little creations they suddenly seem so....ummm....insignificant! But.....nonetheless, I'm very proud of them and hope to advance further in crochet and hopefully one day get to the skill level you guys are at.

As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg As a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpgAs a newbie I just thought I'd share a little of what I've made...-image-jpg

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Ria68; 01-21-2016 at 08:55 AM.